Centralized Accounts Receivable ProjectPROJECT ASSUMPTIONS:
- There will be adequate staff available from OFM, WSDA, and WSDA contractors to define the vision/scope, requirements, design, develop, test, and deploy the application.
- OFM staff will develop the application by customizing the Solomon AR system that OFM provides other customers.
- OFM will utilize the existing FA2 schema for input data into OFM AR.
- The customizations for WSDA will not adversely impact other OFM AR customers.
SKIES ProjectPROJECT ASSUMPTIONS:
- Four staff working at 25% dedicated time.
- Staff working hours occur on an 8:00am-5:00pm schedule.
- Failover scenarios are based upon a 5:30am to 6:30pm timeframe and a scenario/response matrix will be provided.
- Dedicated staff will remain in their current roles.
- Dedicated staff will cross train one another.
- Availability of ESD Networking and Facilities staff as needed.
- Availability of Partner and Vendor staff as needed.
- Replacement parts will be on site within four hours of notification.
- New hardware is functional.
- Project scope will not be modified.
- Database testing will utilize Mercury Loadrunner and require Business team assistance.
- Application/Database modifications will be scheduled so Mercury scripts can be used for testing.
- Normal availability of DIS and GA services and support.
Return to examples.